Thursday, January 17, 2008

Theres a mouse in my house!!




Well there was mouse in my house before my fearless mouse slayer (Dr Dave) saved me :) It was in our room eating Daves chocolate stash....ewwwwweeeeee!! And where were the 2 cats that we feed daily and pet on command you ask? Please note above photos. Azia is sitting on a chair under the table, shes kinda old and doesnt even bother to go upstairs anymore and Chyna is on the back of the sofa in her usual spot. She comes upstairs to tell us shes hungry every morning ....... PERHAPS SHE COULD HAVE EATEN THE DANG MOUSE!! The problem here is, we as a family are too good to these 2 little girls!! But we love them so they can stay... but Mickeys relatives have got to go. One down and hopefully no more to go but IF there are more than one in this 105 year old home, my Mouse Slayer will save me :)
Have a great day!!
Cindi
PS: Thanks Ray for the advice on external speakers for my MP3 Player. I am going to look into that, well I am gonna have your lil bro, Mouse Slayer, or my son Greg figure it out for me!!
PSS: Also please note that I added the photos all by myself as Gregory is sound asleep on the sofa right below Chyna!! It needs a little tweeking (I want the pics in the body of my post, not all at the top) and I am sure Greg will help me with that.... SOMEDAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop feeding your cats and they'll eat more mice! Nice seeing you again.