Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow AGAIN!!

Hello Everyone

Can you believe it snowed again last night? Did I mention how tired I am of snow? This winter surely reminds Dave and I of winters when we were young. The happy snowmobilers (every member of our family but ME!! Including Kate) are loving all the snow. I try to play along but its depressing. LOL

Well I know I promised to post pics of Jared doing something besides playing video games on friday (his snow day) but......

THATS ALL HE DID!!!

Just kidding. He just didnt do the shoveling like I had planned. He went to his friend Spencers house and we didnt see him again until Saturday afternoon. But next time.....

My fearless Mouse Slayer has caught 2 mice. Good job Honey!! Keep up the good work! I hope thats all we have. Now that the chocolate is all safely tucked in a glass candy dish with a cover, they must be starving!! This whole mouse thing is freaking me right out!! Its so creapy. I am afraid to move anything anywhere in my house..... for fear of finding a little rodent.......uhg. Our home is 105+ years old, therefore bound to have mice.... or so I am told by everyone. I cant believe how many people out there think that having a mouse in the house is normal.... no big deal...... just what happens in the winter in Wisconsin. I can tell you this much, there is gonna be a major decluttering going on in this house this spring!!

Kevin is moving into his own apt on Friday (well with his Dad). Anyone with any extra household things your looking to get rid of, hes your man!! Hes all grown up now.

We didnt do much last weekend as Dave had to work all weekend. I went with my Mom and Chris to see Vi (Toms Mom) in the nursing home on Saturday. Shes doing great. She has a broken leg and is working on her recovery so she can come home.

On Sunday I stayed home all day. We watched the Packers loose to the NY Giants. That wasnt fun. But theres always next year.... GO PACK GO!!

Til next time, take care and stay warm!!

Cindi and family

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Cindi..
I'm just back from Vienna Austria after seeing Molly's show and one of the most amazing cities in the world...it's just almost too much to imagine...thanks for the blog and the news!
Love
Michele