Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Herb Garden Anyone????

Hello Everyone!!

Look at that I posted 2 days in a row!! I am turning over a new leaf, you wait and see. You will all know more than u ever wanted to know about the Olson/Block household. It gets interesting thats for sure!!

Anyway........ When I typed that title I knew my friend Sues SO's (significant other), Robert, ears just perked up. I am absolutely positive without a doubt he has all the answers to my needs on this one ....

I want to start and Herb Garden and start using fresh Herbs........ Where do I start? Any suggestions?

Also, I wanted to mention my new job at Lloyd Flanders. I am in the union and off of probation on Saturday January 19th. That will be a relief. That means I am in. I love the job, really I do. I would prefer 1st shift but with overtime, the money is really good and I LOVE TO SEW!! I get scrap fabric that is awesome. I now know how to sew cushions and pillow of many kinds. I will have to take pics and post them........as soon as Greg teaches me how to post pics......my house is gonna be full full full of pillows everywhere!!!

Til next time...

Cindi

No comments: