Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin And Grandma Demmith!!

Good Morning!!!

Well it was a busy weekend. Kevin turned 19 and Grandma Demmith is now in her 60's as of Saturday January 12, 2008!! Well Grandma just turned 60 but I am trying to get use to saying my Mom is in her 60s. My how time flies!!

We took Grandma out to eat at Brothers 3 along with my sister Chris and her boys. It was fun BUT......

The Olson family (well Dave and Cindi) have decided that Brothers 3 no longer has the best pizza in town....... its different now. Not drastically different but different enough to loose that elite status of "BEST PIZZA IN TOWN". That crown will now go to: (drumroll please)........


DEXTERS!!!

Oh My Gosh is it yummy!!! My tastebuds are going crazy just thinking about it!! If u havent tried it and your a pizza person ... like myself.......TRY IT!!

I really dont get to enjoy it as much as I would like because my children (crazy offspring) prefer Dominos or Pizza Hut and they prefer just plain ole CHEESE pizza!! Is that nuts or what? Dr Dave (hes not really a Dr but he plays one at home.....Get ur mind out of the gutter!! I meant he is quick to give us cold meds when we have a cold and a tylenol when we have a headache and so on!!!....... What were u thinking?????) anyway where was I??? Oh yeah........Dr Dave and I prefer atleast sausage and pepperoni on our pizza. Dave also loves fungus but he goes without because his lovely wife cant stomach them....... what a guy!! What are the chances that we would have 4 kids combined and they ALL love just cheese pizza? Scary!!

Anywho...... we took Grandma for pizza and then we had to rush home because in case you hadnt heard........THERE WAS A FOOTBALL GAME ON!!! A very important football game of which the GREEN BAY PACKERS WON!!! Woo hoo. We are pretty excited about that but nervous as well, after all, theres another game this weekend to get thru!!!

Speaking of football games, thats where the birthday boy was.......In GB for the football game. Not actually at the game but in GB with his Dad enjoying the festivities.

SOOOOOOOO we had to celebrate his birthday yesterday (Sunday). I made him a cake and lasagna (his favorite). It was all good. Then he texted me at like 2 am (he was either at work or just getting home from work) and woke my butt up to inform me the cake was yummy and to thank me for it.....um....... Thanks Kev, but honey, maybe next time u can save that message for the morning??? Thanks Sweetie :)

Before Kevs funtime at our house, we went to Sue and Amys for lunch and gift exchange. Robert cooked another yummy meal... thanks to all involved :)

I need to start taking my camera with me places like I use to do. Then I could have photos to share with everyone of all our fun. Look at all the fun (scrapbooking oppurtunities) I missed out on!! We (Dave, Greg, Jared and myself) went out to the Beaudos and went snowmobiling the last weekend after Christmas and if I would have brought my camera I could have had some awesome photos to share with you of that including but not limited to my HUGE, GIGANTIC, EXTREMELY PAINFUL BRUISE I acquired when I fell off the sled of which I was driving with Jared on the back. Dont worry, hes ok!! It took a little persuading to get him back on with me tho... he was gonna walk back to the Beaudos house...HMMMMMM. But I didnt soooo.......just imagine it :)

I could also share my photos of pages as I scrap them. I love love love scrapbooking!!

Well thats enough for today. I will try to update more often and I will have Greg teach his mommy how to put photos in her posts once I start taking photos that is.......

Take Care!!

Cindi

PS: WILL IT EVER EVER STOP SNOWING?????? I am so sick of snow this year!! Its like when I was a kid snowing all the time but no snow days yet!!!