Friday, January 25, 2008

Our Family Is In Mourning!!








Hello Everyone








We have experienced a great loss in the Olson household. Our beloved feline favorite, Azia Mae Olson passed away on Thursday January 24, 2008 in the loving arms of her biggest fan, Dave. He was taking her to the vet for an after hours emergency consultation (Kate was driving, Mom was working) and she died on the way there. We suspect her humongous beautiful heart finally gave out. Not only was she the MOST GORGEOUS CAT EVER, but she was the sweetest. Anyone could do anything to her and she would just take it. She would never ever even consider hissing or nipping at anyone. She was precious. She was totally responsible for getting me over my feline phobia. I was never a cat person until Azia came into our lives. She was 5 years old when we adopted her from the Hiltons and we had her for about 9 years. I guess that makes her about 13 or 14 now. We were previously told by the vet that she had heart issues and we have unfortunately seen her health slowly deteriorating over the past few years. But she didnt seem sick enough to go yet. We will all surely miss her!!








Love




The Olson and Block family

5 comments:

thinkmarriage.org said...

So sad for your loss...it is so hard to lose a dear pet...but I do believe they may be one of the first ones to greet us in Heaven...healhty and whole again and happy to see us...We're thinking of you in this pain...
love
Michele

Unknown said...

My deepest sympathy to you both, Dave and Cindi. I feel so badly for you as I know how much you loved your Azia. It's so hard to lose a precious pet and unless you have, you don't understand how hard it is. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you both.

Bro Ray

Momster said...

Your kitty Azia reminds me of my first and only kitty, Georgie (Named for Margaret Georgine). She'll be happy in kitty heaven, and waiting for you there.
Love you all,
C
p.s. Tell me about shakerbox online cropping. Do you want to scrapbook FOR me? LOL

Anonymous said...

So sorry for the loss of your cat. I agree with Michele. I believe they are waiting for us in the end and together again we will be. I am sorry for the whole family. I have two pets who are my children since I have none and just like your cat was they are big parts of our families. I sometimes think they are the glue that holds us together in hard times. I can't imagine the sorrow you feel. Take care and best wishes to you all.

Anonymous said...

sorry for the loss our thoughs go out to ya"s all. nict to see the family toghter for the childrens grand.day