Saturday, February 9, 2008

Way To Go Gramps!!



Let me just say that Grandpa Block is amazing!! He was in the worse shape ever a week ago and today he was released from the hospital. He has to go to a nursing home (Rennes East) but he's alive and he is trying to communicate. I will get a better update once I get to see him. I havent seen him since he bumped his head. The above photo is of Gramps and Greg in September of 1987. Making Greg about 9 months old. Greg and Kevin are sooooo lucky to have such an awesome person in there lives. I couldnt be happier that he is still here for them to enjoy!!


My Stud Muffin (Dave) turned 47 on Thursday....


Happy Birthday Honey!!!


I got a raise on Tuesday and on Wednesday Lloyd Flanders laid me off. Wasnt that nice? At the rate I was working for the past 2 weeks, I might as well get unemployment. How we can go from 56 hours a week (those checks were awesome and I quickly got use to them) to 32 hours a week....... I dont know..... but I do know it hurt the pocket book!!


Dave and Katie each have picked out new cats at the animal shelter. We have to take Chyna to the vet for a couple shots on Monday and then 2 new cats can come home. I will surely post pics when our 2 new members finally come home!!


Thats enough for now.


Love

Cindi

1 comment:

Momster said...

Dang! Don't those companies know a great employee when they see one!!! We need to start a family business, and get those paychecks rolling in. Glad to hear Grampa Block is on the mend.
Love to all, and Happy B'day to David.
C