Monday, February 11, 2008

Heres Grandpa Block

Hello All



As you can see, I went to see Grandpa Block yesterday. He was up in a wheelchair when I got there but later decided the excitement of seeing me wasy WAY TO MUCH and he needed a nap.
While he was napping, I snapped a pic of the docs handy work, used to save his life. Gramps is gonna appreciate these pics when hes home and back to his OLD NORMAL self. Well, he actually never was normal or steady on his own 2 feet, so if the docs are waiting for him to gracefully stand up and be steady, they have a long wait!! His family claims he babbles about strange stuff from days gone by, for instance, when I was there he was talking about scanners and graphs and the like (sure sounded like LE Jones babble to me and Becky-and we all know how WELL I did on the LE Jones Machining test--I FAILED!!) Since he felt the urge to inform me about graphs and scanners, I was thinking maybe he isnt completely himself but then he told me I looked like I lost weight and I knew the mans mind is as clear as a bright sunny day. Let him out, hes ok!!! But Becky, Larrys daughter Linda and my son Greg disagreed and Gramps is still in patient at Rennes East. Doesnt he look excited? Atleast I have it on record that I thought
the man was completely with it already. My way of thinking may have been slightly swayed when he told us he was born before his Dad passed away but then I remembered the MAN SAID I LOST WEIGHT and I came back to my senses ... the man is good to go. Look at him in his chair>>>>>

Hes happy to see me. The pics a little blurry but he is clearly ready to break out.



OK, maybe hes not ready to physically come out of there but mentally, the man is all there. So what if he thought a picture of Linda was her daughter Jessica, we all make mistakes!! After all the fella said I LOST WEIGHT!!



OK, so I havent lost weight but I am seriously thinking of trying to loose weight. Maybe he can now read minds and is going to be a world famous phychic. I will keep you posted on that.

Til next time.

Love
Cindi and family

No comments: