Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Its Been a While!!

Wow...alot has happened since August!! Within the next couple days I will get you all caught up.

The most important thing, of course, is my Mom had her surgery and is a fighter and a survivor!! It was an awful experience... we almost lost her but shes a tough little lady and an awesome fighter and fought her way back to a newer healthier Mom. The surgery itself went great. Everyone was very pleased with how well she did but then.... things took a turn. She developed pneumonia and subsequently went into Congestive Heart Failure. She was on life support and it was scarey. We were told she was in rough shape and had a 50/50 chance of surviving. I know that sounds like fairly good odds but trust me... when they say that to you about your MOTHER...those odds stink!!!

But thats behind us now and Mom is still here with me... I mean us and thats all that matters now.

I am still laid off...yeppers....3 1/2 months....I havent had this much time off since I was pregnant with Greg and hes gonna be 22 in December. So much has happened.. its kind of a good thing I was off... if you want to know whats been going on.. check back each day.. I will share something new each day...ok...I may skip a day here of there... but with in the next week or 2, I will get you all caught up.

Stay tuned :)

Love
Cindi

No comments: